TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Revision Date: JANUARY 2020
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“The Mind Your Mission Course Participants” or “Program Participants”).
By purchasing access to the Program, you agree:
Not to infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the Program Participants;
That any confidential information shared by Mind Your Mission Course Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company;
Not to disclose such confidential information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Mind Your Mission Course Participants during training sessions;
That all Content provided to you by the Company is the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company;
The reproduction, distribution and sale of the Content by anyone other than the Company is strictly prohibited; and
That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 and does not wish to do so. The Company reserves the right to request proof of age so that it can verify that minors under the age of 13 are not using the Mind Your Mission Course.
We never rent, barter, trade or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND STORED
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account through a third party site or service, you may have additional or different log-ins to protect your information.
We always strive to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete and total security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other unforeseen factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
1. Information you provide to us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us which includes but is not limited to information provided upon registration. We collect personal information such as your name, email address, browser information, purchases through our website, and third-party account credentials. If you provide your third-party account credentials to us, you understand that any third-party account information which may be transmitted to your account has been authorized by you.
2. Information collected automatically
When we collect usage information, we only use this data in aggregate form, and we never disclose the identity of the user in a manner that identifies you personally.
We may use this information to improve our services or customize features.
3. Email and other forms of communication
We may contact you by email or other means such as message boards, forums, chat boxes, or social media. Whenever you voluntarily post messages through third-parties, please note that your information may be viewed by third-parties online. We have no control over such third-parties and are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of information.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
If you wish to access, edit or correct personal information related to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to protect your information, we may request you to verify your identity before providing access or processing any corrections.
CROSS BORDER DISCLOSURE ACCESS AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER
You consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with this policy. This includes information transfer across international borders to jurisdictions anywhere in the world as permitted by local law.
DATA RETENTION PERIODS
All information whether personal or automated is stored while your account is still active. If you wish to disable your account and stop using our products and services, you may send a request to email@example.com.
By purchasing this product, you (herein referred to as “Client”) agree to follow the terms stated herein.
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to Mind Your Mission Course (referred to below as the “The Mind Your Mission™,” from Infinite Wisdom Business Solutions, LLC (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Mind Your Mission™ Course. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
You agree that the Mind Your Mission™ Course contains proprietary Content that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Mind Your Mission™ Course solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Mind Your Mission™ Course or the Content available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized in writing by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Mind Your Mission™ Course. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Infinite Wisdom Business Solutions, LLC, Mind Your Mission™ Course, or the Mind Your Mission™ Course Content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights in and to the Mind Your Mission™ Course (including the compilation of Content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, which reserve all their respective rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S MIND YOUR MISSION™ COURSE.
PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT. Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Mind Your Mission™ Course are common law trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks. The Mind Your Mission™ Course includes access for one (1) person. Upon registration, you will receive/create one username, password, and member profile for course access and in the private member section of the Site as well as the exclusive directory listing. If you would like to take Mind Your Mission™ Course along with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team take The Mind Your Mission™ Course, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member. Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Program and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
MIND YOUR MISSION COURSE PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP & COMMUNITY RULES
Absolutely No Solicitation Within The Mind Your Mission™ Member Area: The Mind Your Mission™ community is about learning how to get customers, but is not about trying to turn other Media Magnets into your customers. You are not permitted to offer your services, sell your programs or products, or invite Mind Your Mission™ Course Participants to join other social networks, groups, or programs. This is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales free environment. Sharing affiliate links within the Mind Your Mission™ Course Member Area is not permitted.
Your failure to comply with these terms will result in immediate termination of your participation in the Private Facebook Mind Your Mission™ page.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other The Mind Your Mission™ Course Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of The Mind Your Mission™ Course and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
All sales are billed in USD. All products or services purchased through the site must be for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You are responsible to pay for The Mind Your Mission™ Course in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to all Modules and Bonuses and your access to the Site and all Content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future updates of the Program as it’s released until all payments are made in full. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing. To be clear, The Mind Your Mission™ Course is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
Furthermore, you agree not to make purchases for speculative or fraudulent purposes. You must either be the primary cardholder or someone authorized by the cardholder to make the purchase. We reserve the right to deny purchases under reasonable doubt of a fraudulent transaction unless there is sufficient evidence proving otherwise. When purchasing on behalf of another person or third party, you represent that you have obtained the third party’s consent to provide any personal information upon registration.
If you participate fully in the course for 30 days, watch the video modules, attend Group Coaching Calls, post in the private Facebook group and send out pitches, and you are not satisfied, you get a full refund by submitting your completed worksheets within the first 30 days after your initial purchase.
If you do all the assigned work within 3 (three) days and don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, we’ll happily refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request within the first 3 days after your initial purchase. You must also submit your complete worksheets, as mentioned above. The deadline exists because if you sign up for The Mind Your Mission™ Course, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away but want to sign up now, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund does have a firm deadline.
Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). • Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
Please do not enroll in The Mind Your Mission™ Course if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. The Mind Your Mission™ Course is for serious students only.
Once the refund has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you provided for us. Please note that it may take at least 3-7 business days to reflect back to your card depending on your bank. We have no control over the bank’s processing times, and we are not responsible for any delays. If you wish to expedite the process, feel free to contact your local bank and present the refund confirmation email as proof.
All refunds are processed back to the original card used to purchase. In the event that the card is lost, closed or invalid, the money is still going to be processed to that account, and the bank is responsible for transferring the funds directly to you or to your current account through credit, cash or check.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS: (I) THE MIND YOUR MISSION COURSE, THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE;” AND (II) WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other Content, we’ve taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their potential to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in the Program, Content, or Site is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MIND YOUR MISSION COURSE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing access to The Mind Your Mission Course, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, Content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, or financial advice.
Disputes; Choice of Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
1) THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI AND THE FEDERAL LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA APPLICABLE IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI (IN EACH CASE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS TO THE CONTRARY). THE PARTIES AGREE THAT ALL PERFORMANCES AND TRANSACTIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE OCCURRED IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI AND THAT YOUR ENTRY INTO AND PERFORMANCE OF YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE DEEMED TO BE THE TRANSACTION OF BUSINESS WITHIN THE STATE OF MISSOURI. ACCORDINGLY, EACH PARTY HEREBY CONSENTS AND ATTORNS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE COURTS LOCATED IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI, AND TO VENUE WITHIN ST PETERS, MISSOURI, WITH REGARD TO DISPUTES ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM THE AGREEMENT (OTHER THAN COLLECTION ACTIONS BY US RELATING TO AMOUNTS OWED BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT). YOU AND WE HEREBY JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AND WE EACH REPRESENTS TO THE OTHER THAT THIS WAIVER IS KNOWINGLY, WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY GIVEN.
HEADINGS ARE INCLUDED FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY, AND SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED IN INTERPRETING THIS AGREEMENT. THE AGREEMENT DOES NOT LIMIT ANY RIGHTS THAT WE MAY HAVE UNDER TRADE SECRET, COPYRIGHT, PATENT OR OTHER LAWS. OUR FAILURE TO ASSERT ANY RIGHT OR PROVISION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF SUCH RIGHT OR PROVISION. NO WAIVER OF ANY TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE DEEMED A FURTHER OR CONTINUING WAIVER OF SUCH TERM OR ANY OTHER TERM.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS: (I) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF THE MIND YOUR MISSION™ COURSE; AND (II) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE MIND YOUR MISSION™ COURSE AND A REFUND AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 6. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, The Mind Your Mission™ Course, or Infinite Wisdom Business Solutions, LLC, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
4) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Mind Your Mission Course is a nontransferable program.
5) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in The Mind Your Mission™ Course without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement.
Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
6) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of The Mind Your Mission™ Course. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of The Mind Your Mission™ Course will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our support department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your use of The Mind Your Mission™ Course. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
8) CLASS ACTION WAIVER. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
9) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the STATE OF MISSOURI and the federal laws of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA applicable in the STATE OF MISSOURI (in each case without regard to its choice of law provisions to the contrary).
11) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
12) SEVERABILITY. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail, but in such event the provision effected in this Agreement shall be limited or eliminated only to the extent necessary, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
13) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
14) COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
Infinite Wisdom Business Solutions, LLC has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at www.copyright.gov).
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our services infringes copyright, you or your agent may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf must comply with and meet the DMCA requirements.
If the content provider, member or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or, pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user, must send a counter-notice as required by the DMCA.
Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.